Mechanical / Electrical Principle Engineer Ref: MPE/445/23
Up to £70K Base
Car and annual bonus
Wednesday, 2 May, 2018
About this position:
Our client has recently been awarded several prestigious design contracts within the conventional UK Waste sector. They are currently seeking to strengthen their engineering leadership team.
- Design of Mechanical Plant, balance of plant and connecting Pipework Systems.
- 3D CAD design
- Design verification (calculations, analyses etc.)
- Structural analysis of engineering structures
- Incorporation of Electrical design (cubicles, cabling, connectors, instrumentation)
- System Engineering (Verification and Validation)
- Mechanical / Engineering Degree, experienced Lead Mechanical / Electrical Engineer with a minimum of 10 years’ experience.
- Experience in nuclear engineering design, analysis, validation, manufacture, testing and commissioning of EFW or AD Plant and their operations.
- Ability to define a work programme to provide system designs, from requirements to final site acceptance.