Our client Is a pan European supplier of fresh and added value Red meat products with a leading market share across Grocery, Foodservice/ QSR and B2B channels. Due to promotion, they are looking to appoint an Account Controller to manage a top UK retail account.
- Reporting to the Group Commercial Director you will enjoy full strategic responsibility over the commercial performance of your designated account, where you will utilise group resources to ensure continued success.
- Will lead and mentor a team with 4 direct reports and work closely alongside customers and operational peers to ensure exceptional service levels and relationships are upheld.
- Customer facing, you will represent the business at a senior level focussing on driving profitable revenues and increasing market share alongside customer plans whilst ensuring group standards are achieved and exceeded.
- Ideally degree educated you will have a proven track record in a relevant fast paced private label food category with the ability to prove you can increase profitable revenues across UK grocery accounts through a collaborative approach to sales.
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills with the gravitas to represent the business at a senior level.
- Will be keen to join an organsation who are committed to delivering exceptional customer service levels across all functions.