Our client is an award-winning British food company with a leading portfolio of brands and an ever-growing own label offering across multiple categories for predominately UK Grocery retail markets. Due to further planned growth, they are looking to appoint further commercial talent into the business.
- Reporting directly to Sales Director you will be responsible for the commercial performance of a leading Grocery account covering both brand and private label products in a highly autonomous and empowered position.
- A hands on and commercially rounded role you will work closely alongside peers and customers across a variety of functions to drive new business and deliver established joint business plans during a period of growth including new product launches.
- Will lead a dedicated team with 2 direct reports and utilise group resources where required to meet business targets.
- Degree educated and ideally blue-chip trained with the ability to prove you could add value to a British food business during a period of growth.
- Excellent customer facing communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships and grow market share.
- Will be keen to showcase your commercial skills in a growth environment where commercial results are rewarded, experience leading product launches alongside major UK grocers highly advantageous.