Our client is a globally recognisable British food business with a strong range of brands and a rapidly growing private label offering. Due to major growth in recent times in both UK and International markets they have restructured the Commercial team and are looking to appoint a national account manager for their biggest UK account.
- Reporting directly to the Sales Director you will be responsible for the commercial performance of a top 4 Grocery retail customer covering both brand and private label products.
- A commercially rounded role you will work closely alongside peers and customers across a variety of functions to deliver commercial growth plans
- Will lead and mentor 3 direct reports in a national leadership role where regular UK travel will be required.
- Of graduate calibre, with the ability to prove you could add significant value to a British food business and ideally, experience working alongside UK Grocers
- You will have excellent customer development experience with the ability to build strong relationships and grow market share.
- Will be keen to showcase your commercial skills in a growth environment where commercial results are rewarded.