National Account Manager NAM/948/10
FMCG / Consumer Goods
Car, Pension, Health Care, Life Cover
About this position:
Our client is a growing B2C and B2B provider and distributor of low-value electrical goods within the UK. Due to UK-based growth and a recent promotion, they are looking to report a National Account Manager.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will work as a National Account Manager throughout the United Kingdom with the aim of winning new business, growing company accounts and maintaining new accounts.
- You will be responsible for the sale of a variety of electrical products (such as electrical sockets, extension leads, travel adapters, plugs and switches) through a variety of channels. The primary channels will be through electrical wholesale traders and DIY retailers and grocers.
- You will work largely independently with support from an internal sales team to win new business of mid to high tier accounts across retail and wholesale channels.
- You are a hands on and motivated individual who has sales experience and can work largely on an independent basis.
- Ideally, you have a proven track record of sales into retail and wholesale traders with the ability to plan your own agenda, develop your own business relationships and actively seek new business.