Our client is a National Hire and Plant Business who is going through a planned growth phase. They would now like to appoint an National Operational Leader for a intrinsic part of the group to take the business to the next stage in their organic and acquisitive growth plan.
- You will manage the Quality, Health Safety and Environmental policies of the business.
- You will be responsible for the management of Direct costs and relevant overhead costs for all divisions
- Ensure operational relationships in place with key customers
- You will be a Natural leader who has the ability to effect change within a business through an collaborative approach.
- Will ideally be of degree education and have experience supplying UK Contractors with sub-contract or equipment rental services.
- You will have experience of leading a multi depot and field based operational structure with the mobility required to be a hands on leader.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.