National Sales Manager
Base Salary: £50,000 Bonus Benefits: Car, Pension, Health Care, Life Cover
About this position:
Our client is a growing B2B provider and distributor of LED lighting products within Europe. Due to UK-based growth, they are looking to report a UK Sales Manager.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will work as a Sales Manager throughout the United Kingdom with the aim of winning new business, growing company accounts and maintaining new accounts.
- You will be responsible for the sale of a variety of LED lighting products (such as floodlights and street lights) through a variety of channels including wholesalers and specifiers (architects, lighting specialist, interior designers etc.).
- You will also aim to win new lighting contracts for industrial and commercial projects.
- You must have knowledge of LED lighting products and you have experience of working within the LED/Lighting or electrical industry ideally from a sales perspective. However, knowledge of the industry and products is most important, and a sales background is not essential.
- You will have preferably developed your own relationships, clients and network within the LED lighting industry whether that be through to sales activities or not.
- You are flexible on travel and have the motivation and determination to secure new business and accounts throughout the UK.