Our client is a division of a leading Aerospace manufacturing group and operates one of the largest facilities in Europe with a vacuum furnace and is an established supplier of titanium castings worldwide to Aerospace, Defence, Pump and Valve, Engineering and specialist automotive markets such as F1. They wish to appoint a NPDI Engineer for their site in Belgium.
- Reporting into the Engineering Manager you will be responsible for leading the New Product Development & Introduction Engineering across a portfolio of multiple projects from concept to mass production in a role requiring the highest levels of project management expertise.
- You will proactively participate in engineering studies and support client in their product development participating in development and commercial negotiations.
- You will promote best practise & continuous improvement producing manufacturing programmes managing risk analysis & quality
- Ideally with a Degree in Engineering or process metallurgy qualified you will ideally have expertise in the foundry sector & have a successful track record of implementing best practise across the NPDI processes with first class project management expertise.
- You will be able to demonstrate NPDI project management experience and be able to provide technical engineering expertise and high levels of analytical methodology.
- You will have fluency in both English & French & be keen to join a industry leader with state of the art facilities which will provide sector training & support.