Nursing Home Manager – Elderly Care NHMEC/386/10
£100k + OTE
About this position:
Barnaby Stewart Care are proud to be working alongside one of the UK’s leading providers of Elderly care to assist them in their search for a Nursing Home Manager in one of their flagship homes in Brighton.
- Sole P&L responsibility for a medium sized (70+ Beds) Nursing home near Brighton. You will be responsible for leading and managing a team who are passionate about delivering the highest standard of person centred care to their residents, some of which are living with Dementia.
- You will ensure compliance with the CQC and strive to achieve outstanding, alongside a strong focus on increasing private occupancy through strategic marketing and Business Development.
- You will be nurse qualified with a proven track record of managing a fully compliant nursing home within a leading Elderly Care provider
- You will have previous experience of increasing private occupancy whilst maintaining and improving compliance with the CQC
- You will be commercially savvy and possess the ability to run a business whilst maintaining the highest standard of person centred care.