Our client is a growing business unit within an International Business Group. Due to combination of securing new orders and agreed succession planning they would now like to appoint a Head of Operations.
- Will report to the Managing Director and will have manufacturing P&L responsibility and be a significant member of the senior management team.
- Will work closely with the current shift and manufacturing managers to develop a professional and world class manufacturing team.
- Will instil good lean manufacturing principles to the existing workforce and mentoring when appropriate.
- Will ideally be of degree education and a track record of manufacturing within the UK.
- Will be keen to join a company that is part of an Leading Construction Manufacturing Company.