Operations Director – Engineering Services Ref OD/246/24
Full executive package, Uncapped bonus and LTiP
About this position:
Our client is a specialist full life cycle engineering design and support group with an enviable blue-chip client base across OEM and Tier 1 channels in the Aerospace sectors. Due to promotion, they are looking to appoint an Operations Director.
- Reporting to the Group Managing director you will hold complete strategic responsibility for operations covering variety of functions including sales/commercial, design, manufacturing/engineering support and program management.
- Will drive commercial and operational excellence through a large multi-functional team with 6 direct reports including owning relationships with customers at a senior level.
- Will hold overall accountability for group standards and quality with autonomy over a large operational budget in a fast-paced engineering environment.
- Will hold degree level/ post graduate engineering qualifications and have a proven track record in the aerospace sector, ideally in an engineering support/ consultancy capacity.
- The ability to lead a large multifunctional team of both inhouse house and contract engineers through both a strategic and hands on approach.
- Commercially aware you will be keen to join an organisation who pride themselves on delivering a superior product and service.