Our client is a leading supplier of manufactured products operating throughout the UK and Europe. With over 40 years industry expertise they pride themselves on continuous development and state of the art processes ensuring the service provided is of the highest possible standard. With customer satisfaction being of upmost importance they maintain a pro-active attitude with an honest, can-do approach.
- Being part of the senior leadership team, you will support the development and implementation of the business strategy and the operational performance of the company on a daily basis.
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of the annual budget whilst ensuring the efficient running of departments and projects within the company.
- Keeping the companies core working practice up to date and adhered to, with a high focus on the Health & Safety of colleagues across the facility.
- Required to constantly monitor, measure and report on key operational issues, business opportunities and development plans within set timescales and formats.
- Previous and demonstrable experience within an Operational Management position is essential.
- Understanding of the creation and management of KPI structures for multiple individuals.
- You will be a strong leader and mentor with excellent communication skills.
- Experience of P&L management with a strong commercial awareness of wider business needs at both customer and supplier levels.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting. to:-
Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd