Our client is a leading Engineering & Industrial support services group operating Internationally in the Petrochemicals, Energy, Renewables, Chemicals, Process, Maritime, Pharmaceuticals Oil & Gas sectors. This international division providing Maintenance, Modifications & Operational support solutions and have an enviable market share and strong market reputation for delivery, Health & Safety.
- Reporting into the Executive Vice president you will hold full P&L responsibility focused on the delivery of major strategic objectives and to continuously optimize operational performance, expand its service portfolio and utilize market potential from client’s capex and opex budgets in the regions
- You will lead and direct the established managment team to increase performance and bring the company culture closer to the Group and Regional standards.
- Highly visible both internally and externally with clients you will support increase market share, margins, control cost and maximize returns
- Degree in Engineering qualified with in depth expertise within the Maintenance, Modifications & Operations arena with clients in the Power, Oil & Gas sector.
- Can demonstrate the achievement and the performance standards in HSEQ, margin improvement and incremental organic growth leading P&L.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.