Our client is a leading multidisciplined Engineering contractor providing solutions to the UK water industry across Civils & MEICA Design & Build.
They wish to appoint a highly experienced Operations Director to join the team.
- Reporting into the Managing Director and sitting on the Operational delivery board you will you manage the day to day performance of the business managing Operational delivery, commercial, Health & Safety functions.
- Manage the delivery of programs to ensure project milestones & Commercial returns and repeat work.
- Work in a highly client facing role to ensure sustainable and profitable growth, helping shape the strategy by way of partnering and sector focused customer turnkey solutions.
- Degree in Engineering qualified you will have a successful track record in the delivery UK Water/Wastewater infrastructure projects across MEICA/SCADA & Civils disciplines from design to build & client handover.
- Experience in managing cross functional / multi-disciplinary teams promoting best practice
- Strong expertise in the delivery & administration of NEC contracts