Our client is a leading specialist multi-services contractor working on Ground Works, RC Frames, Basements and Specialist Demolition projects across the UK. Due to continual profitable growth they wish to appoint an experienced Operations Director.
- Reporting to the Group Managing Director you will have complete accountability for delivery and performance of the divisions’ services.
- You will enjoy working in a client facing role and being involved in developing work streams and major projects.
- You will manage and motivate multi-site and disciplined teams with a focus on operated delivery.
- Degree in Engineering qualified you will have a track record of senior leadership in ground workers, R/C frames/ structures and demolition contracting with a national business.
- You will be both technically and commercially astute with experience in coordinating the delivery of both high volume and technically complex projects.
- You will have first class communication skills with the gravitas to lead and develop an industry leading senior management team.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by post or email including your current remuneration package quoting OD/159FT/09 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection