Our client is a leading international business and experts in Aluminium Extrusion providing a comprehensive solution to clients from design to surface treatments and fabrication focused on first class customer service and delivery
- Reporting into the Managing Director you will be a member of the senior leadership team developing & implementing strategy.
- You will ensure the delivery of monthly result and manage a annual budget & quarterly forecasting ensuring commercial returns & operational KPI Delivery
- Acting in a role requiring client & internal department interaction promoting continuous improvement & implementing change management across the facility.
- Degree qualified you will ideally have expertise within aluminium profiles having previously run a profitable production facility
- You will have indepth Change Management expertise and able to demonstrate keeping customers and health & safety at the centre of all your considerations.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting OD/159x/04 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Limited
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.