Our client is seeking an experienced and self-motivated Operations Director to be responsible for all aspects of running dual manufacturing operation. Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day operations and leading the operations team to deliver customer centric operational excellence.
- Degree qualified in an Engineering or relevant discipline (or equivalent experience evidenced with CPD)
- 5+ years of management experience with solid experience of supporting professional development of team members to enhance their performance and drive engagement.
- Strong strategic, planning, organisation and leadership skills, with experience of leading change initiatives to achieve business goals.
- Attention to detail with experience of implementing quality systems through the supply chain and ERP systems (SAP/IFS) and how to utilise them to achieve desired business outcomes.
- This is an outstanding opportunity to positively impact the continued success of a market leading business that manufactures exciting products and work s with some truly inspiring clients and customers across the world. You will play a pivotal role in driving the business forward in line with the company values and culture, developing and nurturing long lasting customer relationships and providing a rewarding and innovative place to work.
- Work with the directors and senior managers to develop and deliver the strategies, plans, budgets and KPIs to achieve the organisational and operational objectives of the company.
- Provide leadership and direction for the operations, supply chain and assembly resources and support functions, to optimise KPIs across safety, quality, inventory and productivity.
- Promote an environment where teamwork (both functional and cross-functional), open communication, engagement, continuous improvement and customer service excellence are not only maintained but constantly improved.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting OD/445/48 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Limited
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.