Commensurate with success. Car, Usual executive benefits
Tuesday, 10 July, 2018
About this position:
Our client is a well established, respected provider of equipment and services to the NHS and personal care sectors. Due to progressive business growth and continued expansion, they wish to appoint an Operations Director.
- To deliver operational and cost efficiencies throughout the group, whilst ensuring that a high quality of service is provided and maintained on all contracts, with the prime focus being the user.
- Undertake a detailed review of procedures and practices of all the operational centres. Determine best practice in each of the centres and agree a national and local implementation plan.
- Thoroughly review all ordering and stock holding policies in operation, progressively targeting the achievement of optimised stock levels. A comprehensive analysis of all vehicle route planning.
- Ideally of Graduate calibre you will have a proven track record of operational success within a multi-site business where logistics and the supply chain are key elements of the role.
- An understanding of lean operational techniques would be an advantage, as would any exposure to an engineering environment.
- A hands on individual with attention to detail who is able to work in a consultative manner with the ability to drive operational change on a national basis whilst gaining approval at both board level and local operational level, creating the least disruption on the day to day running of the business.