Our client is a rapidly growing British manufacturer of branded and Private label fast moving consumer goods operating across multiple categories with established, long standing relationships with both UK grocers and multinational brands. Due to further planned growth and significant investment they are looking to appoint an Operations Director for the first time.
- A key member of the executive leadership team, you will design and implement a group level operational excellence agenda for the first time covering all functions during a period of major transformation and planned growth across 2 manufacturing facilities and one distribution hub.
- Will build, lead and mentor a multifunctional team across all operational functions whilst working closely alongside board level peers to ensure overall business success.
- Will build close working relationships with customers across all channels to ensure exceptional service levels are continued and directly manage key investment initiatives to ensure planned growth is achieved.
- Ideally holding a degree level engineering qualification, you will have extensive experience in a fast paced, automated manufacturing sector with the ability to prove you have increased performance through the deployment of your strategy.
- With exceptional project leadership skills, you will enjoy operating in collaborative transformation environments where all members of the senior leadership team are aligned to deliver group goals.
- Experience in a broad range of FMCG manufacturing environments such as Household, Health, Beauty, Beverages etc would be highly advantageous however would suit alternative, fast paced/ automated expertise.