Operations Director OPD/219/41
FMCG Food / Drink
Full exec package short and long term incentives.
About this position:
Our Client is an ever-growing privately owned UK Food Company, who manufacture a range of added value chilled and frozen foods for UK grocery customers. Due to succession planning they are looking to appoint an Operations Director
- Reporting to the Managing Director you will have complete strategic responsibility for the company’s operations including manufacturing, supply chain, engineering, quality/ technical and H&S.
- Will lead a multifunctional team through both strategic and hands on approach in a people first manufacturing environment.
- Will own a multimillion budget and continually improve operational performance through modern improvement techniques.
- Ideally holding a degree level engineering qualification you will have a proven track record in the FMCG manufacturing arena with significant exposure to the technical requirements of UK grocery customers.
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to lead a multifunctional leadership team and increase bottom line performance through operational excellence.