Supply Chain & Logistics
FMCG / Consumer Goods
Logistics & Distribution
Full executive package, excellent bonus
About this position:
Our client is a specialist manufacturing group who due to entering a period of growth and expansion are looking to appoint an operation director to drive an operational excellence agenda in the UK.
- Reporting directly to the board/ Majority shareholder, you will design and implement an operational excellence plan for their flagship site to increase performance and ultimately, increase group profitability.
- Will lead and mentor a multidiscipline manufacturing function with overall accountability for performance across Supply chain, Technical and production.
- Will work closely alongside board level peers to ensure overall business success and growth.
- Ideally a degree level engineer you will have a proven track record leading multi-disciplined teams ideally in a regulated volume manufacturing environment.
- The ability to prove you can improve operational performance through the implementation of modern continuous improvement techniques.
- A solid understand and experience delivering exceptional service levels in a regulated environment.