Our client is a leading player in the UK water industry and environment engineering sectors with a significant volume of turnkey and EPC contracts to blue clip client base.
- Delivery of all the design, procurement, construction and project management services within the water EPC business stream.
- P&L for the unit.
- Management of multiple projects, engineering, procurement and site personnel.
- Working with the Business Development team to develop business entry strategies for new clients whilst enhancing the work from existing clients.
- Experienced in EPC and frameworks contracting from development of bid, through contract negotiation and delivery and close out.
- Experienced in supply chain management.
- Familiar with ICHEME and ICE contract forms
- A dynamic leader and a team player
- An open, friendly and out going personality.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting OPSD/687/05 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.