Our client is a leading EPC company specializing in the process design & construction of Water, Effluent & Air Purification Systems for clients across the UK. Possessing comprehensive expertise to deliver flexible, reliable, cost effective solutions that deliver the rigorous demands of today’s environmental sector.
- Reporting into& supporting the Managing Director you will be accountable for the day to day operations of the business
- responsibility and management of the Design, Engineering and Contracts Departments
- Working closely with customers, suppliers and sub-contractors to ensure smooth running of contracts.
Responsible for monitoring and control of contracts to ensure project milestones are achieved, Commercial returns & first-class levels of Health, Safety & Quality.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Engineering qualified & ideally IChemE you will have a proven successful track record of Operational leadership within the Water/Wastewater Process design, equipment contracting sector.
- Technical expertise across technology & Project delivery
- Able to demonstrate a track record of world class Heath & Safety delivery & leadership
Possess strong leadership skills with strong analytical and problem-solving you will be able to develop strong relationships internally & externally