Our client is long established leading UK multidisciplined contractor. Do to securing multiple water frameworks they wish to appoint a highly experienced P6 Planner
- You will be responsible as the Project P6 Planner to work on a high-profile Water utility Framework managing a small team
- You will manage project schedules, manage resources, track and monitor project progress, Investigate and troubleshoot potential problems
- Develop & deliver complex project schedules using appropriate planning tools, specifically Primavera P6, project cost, time and quality against set criteria
- Work & Liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and subcontractors within project controls, governance, risk analysis and cost management
- Degree qualified you will have in depth P6 Planning expertise within the contracting sector, preferably with strong experience on Water frameworks
- With first class communication skills you will be a hands-on, enthusiastic individual who will manage the entire life cycle of projects and client interaction.
- Possess strong leadership skills with strong analytical and problem-solving you will be able to develop strong relationships internally & externally
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.