Barnaby Stewart Care are proud to be working alongside one of the country’s most well-respected care providers to assist them in their search for a Peripatetic Manager to support the team in the South and South West of England. The company are renowned for offering the highest standard of person-centred care and reputationally are a fantastic place to work.
- To support and advise existing Home Managers that may be struggling in terms of compliance and/ or occupancy
- To act as the Home Manager during Periods of absence/ holidays or sickness
- To support the regional manager in increasing overall compliance and occupancy within the region
- You will be a registered nurse RGN/RMN with an excellent track record of managing fully complaint nursing homes
- Ideally you will have worked at a multi-site level for a large Care home Provider
- You will possess the expertise needed to turnaround struggling homes and increase privately funded occupancy levels
- Most importantly you will be passionate about delivering the highest standard of person-centred care