The business is one of the top 20 companies in the UK in its field of operation.
They are one of the fastest-growing healthcare companies in the sector, founded in 1999.
This is a great opportunity to build on the homes 'GOOD' CQC rating, with excellent and continued support from head office.
The business is very family-oriented and this ethos is reflected throughout its homes. The home is beautifully located.
The day-to-day role for this position will include the following tasks:
• To act as a temporary relief manager across the homes in East of England which covers Essex, Suffolk and Norfolk areas
• Covering for sick leave, holidays or the awaiting of the appointment of a new manager
What does success look like in this role?
• Made a positive impact when taking over on a temporary basis in each of the homes
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in the following:
• RGN or RMN qualified nurse with an active NMC nursing pin
• Experience as a residential care manager in an elderly care
The successful candidate will display the following characteristics:
• Lead by example
• Always looking to learn and improve
• Goes the extra mile for both residents and staff