Our client is a leading construction/engineering project management company with a true Global presence. Due to a combination of new contract awards and succession planning they are looking to appoint a Lead Planner for a significant project for a High Profile client.
- Responsible for detailed schedule analysis of network logic and critical path.
- Performs schedule variance analysis by comparing baseline to schedule and earned value analysis in support of assigned programs or projects.
- Performs "what if" scenarios for individual program management teams.
- Ensures major projects and program schedules and plans are integrated across company functional groups including finance, engineering, material, manufacturing, and quality.
- Must have a strong understanding of detailed planning and scheduling, progress measurement on major programs.
- Must be experienced and familiar in the use of Primavera P6.
- Experience in iterative / rolling wave planning techniques.
- A track record of working in the UK Construction or Civil engineering sectors.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.