Our client is a highly respected manufacturer of bakery products with a leading market share across Grocery and Foodservice channels in the UK and across Europe. Due to promotion, they are looking to appoint a Plant Director for one of their sites.
- Reporting directly to Managing Director with support from the group operations director, you will assume complete responsibility for site operational performance covering both manufacturing and supply chain functions.
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional team with 7 direct reports including Production, Supply chain/ Planning, Health and Safety, CI, Technical and Engineering with overall budgetary autonomy to achieve set performance targets.
- Will drive exceptional customer service levels through superior leadership and quality whilst focussing on improving efficiencies across all functions through modern improvement techniques.
- Ideally a degree level engineer with over 10 years expertise in an added value food manufacturing environment and the ability to lead a multifunctional team.
- Will have an in depth understanding of the requirements of the UK grocers with the ability to work closely alongside commercial peers and customers to implement business and growth plans.
- Will bring a modern approach to leadership and operational excellence with the ability to prove you have designed or implemented operational strategies that have significant increase business performance.