FMCG Food / Drink
About this position:
Our client is an award winning British Bakery group who manufacture a variety of added value products for UK Grocery and Foodservice markets. Due to promotion, they are looking to appoint a Plant/ Site Manager for their site.
- Reporting to the Group Operation director you will assume complete responsibility for site operational performance covering all manufacturing functions.
- Will lead a multifunctional team with 6 direct reports with overall budgetary autonomy and utilise group resources to achieve group targets
- Will drive exceptional customer service levels through superior leadership and quality focussing on improving efficiencies across all functions through modern improvement techniques.
- Ideally a graduate engineer you will have a proven track record in the UK food sector with the ability to lead a multifunctional team in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Direct added value food experience is preferred however may suit alternative fast paced manufacturing experience.
- Will be keen to join an organisation who is focussed on superior quality, customer service and staff development.