Our client is a leading water services business. They have a long term vision to become the best in sector and they are putting together programmes to deliver industry leading results. The appointment of a Principal BIM Manager is a key appointment to this target.
- You will build, manage and integrate a building information modelling tool set to benefit the planning, design, construction, commissioning and operation of assets.
- You will work as part of the creation and delivery process in engineering and be an evangelist for the benefits of BIM across the business.
- You will have a relevant first degree. It is likely you will have further management and engineering qualifications.
- You will have a strong knowledge of BIM and associated standards, software, technologies and applications.
- You will have good communication skills and have worked in a regulatory environment. With a track record of technical excellence and innovation whilst delivering robust and cost effective solution.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting PBIMM/687/24 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.