Our Client is a leading global high-tech company and one of the key players in the Aerospace & Defence sector & a leader in defence electronics systems. They wish to appoint an experienced Commercial Manager.
- You will be responsible for leading the end to end Commercial & Procurement team reporting into the divisional Vice president.
- With full accountability you will drive best practice across the functions to manage risk & obligations across contract life cycles
- Work closely with internal & external partners to develop opportunities to the business & manage budgets.
- Manage resources, corporate governance, bids, Contracts & subcontractors’ negotiations.
- You will be ideally Degree in Law or business qualified with in-depth expertise of defence contracting, its mechanism & terms of business
- Understand export control & compliance within the defence & aerospace contracting sector & its supply chain
- You should be able to demonstrate strong delivery, including P&L responsibility, stakeholder management and strategic thinking skills.