Procurement Manager- Construction PROCM/948/01
Future Executive Talent
£32K - £40K Base
Bonus, Car, Pension, Health Care, Life Cover
About this position:
Our client is a rapidly growing and successful construction firm in England. Due to their growth, they are looking to appoint a new Procurement Manager for their operations in the Midlands and North West regions of England.
- Reporting directly to the Operations Director, you will be responsible mainly for the purchasing of steel, ground supports and concrete. However, regularly you will be asked to offer your support in alternative areas.
- You will maintain existing client relations, as well as develop new relations and enter negotiations with potential clients.
- Whilst, remaining aware of and implementing strategic goals and plans, you will have a high level of independence and scope to alter currently existing purchasing decisions to improve company-wide cost-efficiency.
- Ideally of graduate calibre, it is preferred that you also hold a qualification issued by the Chartered Institute of Procurement (CIPS). Experience of Construction/Built Environment based procurement is desired.
- You will have a solid track record in procurement with experience in driving savings and introducing efficiencies. You must possess strong numerate and analytical skills.
- You will have a strong commercial mind and interpersonal skills with experience in contractual negotiations and developing client relations.
- You are an ambitious character, seeking opportunities to advance the career ladder at an accelerated rate.