Our client is a leading International technical Engineering, Design & Construction services group working across complex High Technology solutions to the UK & International Defence Equipment & Systems markets, providing solutions from concept, construction, commissioning to asset management for next generation defence solutions.
- You will hold full Programme responsibility for a major multi-billion-pound customer portfolio throughout the lifecycle managing Scope, Time, Cost and Quality ensuring Milestones are achieved and commercial returns.
- You will act in a role requiring high levels of client interaction as well as with internal and external stake holders to manage resources to deliver programme needs.
- Manage financial budgets and accurate forecasting & programme schedules reviews.
- Degree in Engineering qualified you will have a proven track record of operating in a similar role within a specialist blue-chip multidiscipline engineering Defence business on programmes of £500million plus in value.
- You will be able to demonstrate in-depth project management methodology with strong technical and commercial acumen.
- You will have led multisite, multidiscipline Engineering teams across the lifecycle of a project from feasibility to client handover/commissioning with defence sector expertise in either major Land, Sea or Air programmes.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting PD/159/27 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.