Our client is one of the UK’s largest utilities contractors working across the gas, electricity, telecoms & water infrastructure sector on the upgrade & maintenance of networks & infrastructure. They wish to appoint a Programme Director to manage a significant work stream within the UK telecommunications sector.
- Reporting into the Executive Director you will be fully accountable for a major £20m plus per annum programme of work.
- You will manage multisite & multi discipline resources including, design, commercial & project management.
- You will act in a role requiring high levels of client interaction on a major land mark programme of work across the UK
- Degree in engineering you will be an experienced Programme Director having successful operational experience within the utilities contracting sector on major programmes.
- You will have managed high profile portfolios and possess extensive monitoring & evaluation skills to mitigate risk & maximise commercial returns
- You will implement best practice & innovation across the programme building an industry leading team focussed on best practice & customer satisfaction.