Our client is a leading main contractor who has an extensive pipeline of projected work and a significant amount of secured contracts. Due to this unprecedented growth they would now like to appoint a Project Design Manager for their General construction division.
- Will report to the Technical Director and be responsible for managing a small team and collaborating with the Commercial and Contracts teams.
- Will liaise heavily with the client on initial engagement to ensure the design meets/exceeds the client’s requirements.
- Will now only look to incorporate value engineering in the design but also ensure construction can be completed in a practical manner.
- Will ideally be of degree education and have a track record of designing public sector buildings in the UK.
- Will be keen to join a growing business with a view to moving to a Director role within a given timeframe.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.