Our client is a leading main Construction contractor that specialise in Design and Build for the Public sector. Due to a combination of securing a significant forward orders they would now like to appoint a Project Design Manager.
- Will report to the Technical Director and be responsible for managing a small team and collaborating with the Commercial and Contracts teams.
- Will now only look to incorporate value engineering in the design but also ensure construction can be completed in a practical manner.
- Will liaise heavily with the client on initial engagement to ensure the design meets/exceeds the client’s requirements.
- Will be part of a dedicated team that focusses on delivering projects “from cradle to grave”.
- Will be keen to join a growing business that has track record for rewarding success and mentoring
- Will ideally be of degree education and have a track record of designing public sector buildings in the UK.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.