Project Director PD/687/25
Facilities & Property
Tuesday, 5 June, 2018
About this position:
Our client is a residential led, mixed use developer enjoying profitable growth with a strong pipeline of prestigious projects planned. They seek a Project Manager to take responsibility for their latest development.
- You will report to the Construction Director and you will have full autonomy running a new residential led, mixed use development that is due to enter its second phase.
- The development will include 130 high rise RC frame residential units with allied commercial and residential usage.
- The Project Manager will need to work closely with all internal and external contractors to ensure the successful on time, quality and budget of the programme.
- You will be a graduate, construction professional with experience running quality driven residential, regeneration, mixed use developments or alternatively a Commercial Manager with aspirations to expand their horizons.
- You will have a strong commitment to a health and safety ethos and you will be able to demonstrate a track record of success coupled with a strong financial and budgeting skill.