Our client is a leading high end developer. They seek to appoint a dynamic Project Director to take charge of a prestigious, large scale development.
- Reporting to the Managing Director you will have full responsibility for this major mixed use development with a first phase of 250 units and further phases planned.
- You will be responsible for leading and developing the team, building to exacting quality, time and budget requirements.
- You will prepare regular financial a nd operations reports for the Board on the progress of the project.
- You will be an ambitious, graduate calibre professional with experience running large developments for quality driven clients.
- You will be a confident leader with an eye for detail and the ability to drive the project forward.
- You will have strong financial and budgetary experience and you will understand the London market.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.