Project Director PDR/687/20
Facilities & Property
Excellent Package with substantial bonus
Saturday, 14 April, 2018
About this position:
Our client is a leading International construction, infrastructure and development business. They seek to appoint a dynamic Project Director to take charge of a major mixed used development including listed buildings
- Reporting to the Regional Managing Director you will have full P&L responsibility for the development throughout all phases of the project
- You will be responsible for leading and developing the team, building to exacting quality, time and budget requirements
- You will prepare regular financial and operations reports for the Board on the progress of the project.
- You will be an ambitious, graduate calibre professional with experience running large developments. Listed buildings experience will be an advantage.
- You will be a confident and decisive leader with an eye for detail and the ability to drive the project forward
- You will have strong financial and budgetary experience and you will understand the London market