Our client is a water utility. They seek to strengthen their operations team with the appointment of a Project Director to lead mission critical projects and enhance in-house capability.
- Reporting to, and working closely with, the Operations Director you will have full responsibility for developing and executing delivery strategy
- You will be responsible for the leadership, management and oversight of the scope, schedule, quality, risk and costs of a programme of work
- Degree qualified civil engineer or other relevant discipline who will likely have further business qualifications.
- You will be a water engineering professional with at least 8 years proven project delivery and operational management expertise.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills coupled with the ability to deliver complex projects
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting PDW/687/37 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection