Our client is a true National Construction contractor with extensive projects across the North and East Midlands of England. Due to a combination of new project awards and the implementation of a bold succession plan they would now like to appoint a Project Manager for this growing region.
- Will report to the Project Director and be responsible for the delivery of projects on time and to budget.
- Will have a high level of client engagement and be responsible for the projects from cradle to grave.
- Will manage the sub-contractors and liaise with the client on schedules and delivery with a particular focus on quality.
- Will be of degree education and have a track record of working in as Project Manager role within the UK Construction contracting industry.
- Will be keen to join a growing business with a view to moving to a Directors role within a given short timescale.