Our client is a family business, founded in 1971, they are one of the largest mechanical and electrical building services contractors in the North East of England
Due to our client exceeding customer satisfaction and the business growing rapidly my client is looking for an experienced project manager
- You will be attending project sites.
- Managing and reporting costs.
- You will be arranging logistics, assisting with preparations of tenders analysing quotations against budgets.
- Assisting with the management and coordination of all aspects of projects.
- Liaising with clients, designers, other consultancies and contractors – attending and arranging meetings and day to day project correspondence
- Will be degree qualified
- Previous experience in mechanical and electrical sector
- Mechanical and electrical expertise in hospitals is desired not essential
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.