Our client is leading UK utilities contractor in the south east providing solutions across many areas of power, including overhead and underground cross-country cabling, substations and renewable energy infrastructure. As the business is expanding rapidly, they wish to appoint a project manager to manage multiple sites across the UK.
- You will be reporting to the contract director.
- You will undertake all responsibilities for the safe and profitable delivery of all projects across sites which will include, newbuilt, replacement and refurbishment of transmission assets.
- Ensuring compliance with legislation at all times.
- Ideally degree educated.
- A track record of successful delivery of Gas transmission projects with the UK
- Have strong leadership skills with strong analytical.
- Be able to develop strong relationships internally and externally.
Must have utilities experience
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.