Our client is a contracting entity with a significant spend on rail and transport Infrastructure over a 20 year period on one of the UK’s highest portfolio partnering agreements. Due to significant new contract awards they are looking to recruit Project Managers to deliver them.
- You will report to the Operations Director and enjoy a high level of project autonomy with defined budget and expectant rate of commercial return.
- Leading a multi-disciplined team you will drive the project delivery technically and commercially with a high level of managing client expectations and exposure to risk.
- Of obvious degree calibre you will enjoy “leading from the front” and possess first class communication skills both written and orally.
- You will be ambitious to rise to the challenge of a high profile within a teamwork environment which respects and remunerates success.
- Will be commercially astute, capable of protecting margins whilst maintaining a high quality of delivery.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by post or email including your current remuneration package quoting PROM/687/27 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection