Our client is seeking a highly experienced Projects Director with in depth experience of successfully delivering major Infrastructure Projects within the UK.
- Reporting into the Managing Director you will lead a team of Project Directors ensuring Health & safety, Projects Milestones & Commercial returns are achieved or surpassed.
- Working under NEC 3 you will ensure project consistency across the delivery & best practice Managing a Multidisciplined team across multiple locations in a role requiring high level Client & stakeholder interaction.
- With first class communication skills you will have the gravitas to coach, shape & manage a first-class team.
- With a degree in Engineering & ideally a MBA/MSc you will have a proven track record in successfully & profitably delivering UK Infrastructure projects in the UK.
- You will of standardised the delivery of complex programmes of works across multidisciplined teams & managed risk whilst delivering commercial returns.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.