Our client is a growing Civils contractor with a significant contract that is expanding across the South. Due to the unprecedented growth and winning of new contracts they would now like to appoint a new HSE lead.
- Will report to the Operations Director and will be responsible for all HSE elements.
- Will be a key member of the Senior Leadership Team and will liaise with clients.
- Will be tasked with identifying Quality and Health and safety issues and review procedures to ensure the contracts are delivered safely with the high level of quality that they have come to expect from the company.
- Will have crucial input into the bid and also Pre-Contract meetings.
- Will have experience in the UK Civils sector ideally with a degree and NEBOSH qualifications.
- Will have a keen attention to detail and have the delivery team’s and publics safety as paramount experience.