Future Executive Talent
Car, Pension, Healthcare and a Generous Bonus
Monday, 27 March, 2017
About this position:
Our client is a Nation General Construction Contractor with a growing House Building division. Due to a combination of new contract awards and succession planning they would now like to appoint a Quantity surveyor for their Southern office.
- Will report to the Commercial Manager and provide full accurate project/site reports and ensure that they are with in pre-set parameters and margins are maintained.
- Will work closely with the clients and sub-contractors on existing contracts whilst also looking at future works.
- Will be mentored to become the Commercial Manager with a short period of time.
- Will ideally be of degree education with a track record of working as a Quantity Surveyor/ Assistant quantity Surveyor within the Housebuilding, Construction sector for a main or sub-contractor.
- Will be commercially astute and keen to move to a management and support the existing Commercial manager/director.