Our client is a Tier1 contractor working in the Social Housing sector and have a reputation for quality contract delivery. Due to a combination of new contracts and internal succession planning they would now like to appoint a new Quantity Surveyor for their North East Region.
- Will report to the Commercial Manager and will be responsible for producing accurate projects accounts and work closely with multiple projects managers across the North East.
- Will work autonomously and engage heavily with clients and ensure that contract variations are monitored and managed.
- Will become the Commercial Manager within a set period of time.
- Will be an experienced quantity surveyor or assistant quantity surveyor from a UK construction/housebuilding background.
- Will be keen to join a dynamic business and looking to progress their career.