Our clients company is uniquely placed to deliver all projects of various values and complexity, they have the experience to deliver projects procured under traditional, Design and Build, Framework or Partnering scenarios. Turnover in 2018 was £66 million and the company's workload included high quality offices, factories, schools, retail schemes, hotels, refurbishment projects, leisure facilities and distribution centres. Typical job size was around £8 million but individual schemes ranged from £1.5m to £15 million.
- Undertake procurement of the Sub-Contract elements of the development, ensuring they are completed in accordance with the companies’ requirements and sustainability objectives.
- Sub-Contract final account agreement.
- Assisting the Project Managers with the financial implications of site progress decisions.
- Preparing tender lists for approval from an approved supply chain.
- Continuous monitoring of costs and changes against cost plans, reporting these back to the business when required to.
- Liaising with the development team to ensure design concepts and proposals are developed in line with the approved budgets and time.
- Holds the relevant qualifications (Degree or HNC in Quantity Surveying desirable)
- Experience within a similar role
- Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office in particular Excel
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbally
- Must be an excellent organizer with proven time management skills
Must have UK construction experience
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting QS/789/93 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment Limited
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.