Our client is a leading house building company with a significant presence in the new build sector. Due to profitable growth they seek to appoint a Quantity Surveyor in their Commercial Department.
- Reporting into the Commercial Manager you will implement and manage project cost, control and manage subcontracts, ensure commercial returns and manage risk.
- You will monitor and report costs ensuring robust processes, procedure and contract administration.
- Managing sub-contractors including sending out enquiries, collating prices, comparing with tender, negotiation, order placement, agreement of account and payment.
- Ideally degree in Quantity Surveying/MRICS qualified you will have a track record of working in the housebuilding/construction sector.
- You will be contractually, commercially and technically astute with first class communication skills.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.